Services

hmm i readed on the FAQ that you need

A1. If you only wish to install the service on your own computer, The easiest way to do this is to use Pirmasoft RunAsSvc. This

program makes services easy to install and easy to remove when necessary.

A2. If you wish to make the service available to anyone running your script, you can use SRVANY.EXE and ServiceControl.au3. You can then use this code to install your script as a service:

if i read this right you need or primasoft runassvr or srvany.exe on you computer to install a service how can i run it then on different computers dan? do i first need to download srvany.exe :S or how does this go i dont fully understand..

hmm i readed on the FAQ that you need

A1. If you only wish to install the service on your own computer, The easiest way to do this is to use Pirmasoft RunAsSvc. This

program makes services easy to install and easy to remove when necessary.

A2. If you wish to make the service available to anyone running your script, you can use SRVANY.EXE and ServiceControl.au3. You can then use this code to install your script as a service:

if i read this right you need or primasoft runassvr or srvany.exe on you computer to install a service how can i run it then on different computers dan? do i first need to download srvany.exe :S or how does this go i dont fully understand..

can somebody help me with this pleas,,

• Developers

@ Yucatan, this is your final warning and its now done publicly:

Stop creating new topics on items you have already posted. I have again merged them.

Next time you will get a ban.

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)