Sign in to follow this  
illya

ctrl+alt+r,wait untill pressed mbutton, ctrl+alt+r again

illya

since this is my first time in here I would like to say hello to everyone :D

I've just started using autoit, and it looks like a nifty tool, Im wondering if someone could help me create a autoit, so that I have something working which I can start changing to faster understand how it works.

what I want: I want the autoit to first "press" ctrl+alt+r for me, and then wait for me to press a mousebutton, and then "press" ctrl+alt+r again.

The reason is because I want to make rocketdock showup when I press a button and then hide when I have klicked the shortcut I want. And since rocketdock uses ctrl+alt+r to show/hide I need to bind that. I've tried to create it a few times, but seems I dont got the hang of how to code it.

So if anyone has a minute or so over I'd love if someone could send me some code. It doesnt have to be everything I wrote above, I just need something to start with, like a code that presses ctrl+alt+r.

I thank you on beforehand

/illya

Jos

[rant]

What is happening lately on this forum?

Does the registration page mention something about "ask for anything to be scripted, they will create it for you" ?

[/rant]

Have you tried to Search first or even open the Helpfile and looked what is in there before posting this question?

Jos

Edited by Jos

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions  - Beta files                                How to post scriptsource        Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

henry1

Hi,

what I want: I want the autoit to first "press" ctrl+alt+r for me, and then wait for me to press a mousebutton, and then "press" ctrl+alt+r again.

Try to read "Send" function and "MouseClick" function in the Function Reference. There are some samples in there...

Henry

illya

Ok I found the send function and have managed to make it press ctrl+alt+r, thanks for pointing out what I did wrong (by not searching, and by pointing me towards were the info was) :D I promise to behave from now on