Pixel Search

auto it is a bot maker

You will get enough ... i'm sure

i will wonder if you receive some help ?

i started this topic like 31 mins ago

this is a place for coder, not slave Edited by d4rk

[quote]Don't expect for a perfect life ... Expect a least troubles ones[/quote]Contact me : ass@kiss.toWhat I Have Done :Favorites Manager Mangage your favorite's folder, that's coolPC Waker For those who want to save stickersWebScipts Supporter For those who've just started with Web and WebScriptsTemporary Looker Simple but powerful to manage your Temporary folder, you know what you downloaded[UDF] _NumberFormat() Better performance on number display[UDF] _DirGet() What a folder contain [how many (hidden,normal,...) files], with one line of code[UDF] _IsPressEs() Just like _IsPress() but for a group of keys

is someone going to help me or not?

Not going to happen.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

im not much on tutorials but pixel search is pertty easy to do as I have learned how to make things on my own as people don't like helping out on making bots ( you might have to learn by yourself as I did, just google google google)

but that aside I would help ya out but I don't know if that game has any gain over other players if you win. Like saying if you made a bot to give you the top lead and by gaining that you would win money/real prizes then I would not help. But if it for level up/ or extra character items you can get with the points then I don't see any reason not to help. It is all in how it would be used, for good, bad, or just playing around.

On a side note pixel searching for a bot is ok if that one color never reappears as it will locate that one color anywhere on the screen and it might not click your moster, if that moster has the same pixel color as anything else on the screen.

let me know more information about it and what you want to do and what it might be gained for you to cheat like that.

Check out: MPC Forum

It's a bot of Maple story, but it gives u an idea of what to do. And, u should NOT begin ur experience on A3 with bots, it's not that i don't like bots, but when ur that little experienced, u should build up ur skills by reading tuts and guides. Do not make the mistake so many people do. AND! Swift, cut him some slack. Everyone's born a noob. So chill and relax =Þ

I really hope u listen 2 my advice, and start easy. But check out the forum anyways, alot of good info there. But listen to the others: Google > Search in forum >> then ask! And that goes for all :D

PS: I'm NOTa pro programer. I'm actually a noob, but nevermind that ^^