Sign in to follow this  
RacecarSoft

Audio converter

RacecarSoft

Hi! I am just registered here and I would like to make an audio converter. I want it to convert .ogg to .mp3 or .mp3 to .ogg.

Thank you for your help! :D

(sorry if im being nubby but i am new lol).

[s]Visit My Website[/s] (this isn't up 24/7). (SITE DOWN) This is now a HP MediaSmart site, I'm trying to get my server working the way I want it to.24/7 site (make sure you have noscript, sorry!): 24/7 [u]WARNING: MUST have NoScript so you can block quantserve/quantcast![/u] If you don't, the evil freewebs/webs/quantcast/quantserve/WHATEVER virus will get you![spoiler]Hey, look! It's a spoiler![/spoiler]Software: KeyPress, Advanced Calculator (not autoit), WUK (Windows Update Killer)my account over a year old : >... I do Linux.

Glyph

Looks more like a statement...

Try searching example scripts, or clearly state what you need help with...

Edited by BackStabbed

tolle indicium

RacecarSoft

Looks more like a statement...

Try searching example scripts, or clearly state what you need help with...

Okay, and you are right. I do see that I made that mistake... lol.

[s]Visit My Website[/s] (this isn't up 24/7). (SITE DOWN) This is now a HP MediaSmart site, I'm trying to get my server working the way I want it to.24/7 site (make sure you have noscript, sorry!): 24/7 [u]WARNING: MUST have NoScript so you can block quantserve/quantcast![/u] If you don't, the evil freewebs/webs/quantcast/quantserve/WHATEVER virus will get you![spoiler]Hey, look! It's a spoiler![/spoiler]Software: KeyPress, Advanced Calculator (not autoit), WUK (Windows Update Killer)my account over a year old : >... I do Linux.

RacecarSoft

Hi! I am just registered here and I would like to make an audio converter. I want it to convert .ogg to .mp3 or .mp3 to .ogg.

Thank you for your help! :D

(sorry if im being nubby but i am new lol).

othxrlyrlyrlyrlymuch!!!!

(oh thanks really really really really much!!!!)

EDIT: NVM it dosent work.

Edited by RacecarSoft