need help with controlclick

ControlClick("Games", "", "MacromediaFlashPlayerActiveX1", [left, [1, [13, [18]]]])

Sleep(200)

ControlClick("games", "", "MacromediaFlashPlayerActiveX1", [left, [1, [14, [17]]]])

Sleep(200)

ControlClick("Games", "", "MacromediaFlashPlayerActiveX1", [left, [1, [18, [16]]]])

Sleep(200)

i basically want the program to click at the controlclick coords (13,18) (14,17) and (18,16)

im not sure if i inputed the correct control id.. or if i need to input it... and do i need """ and [] around the word LEFT, or around my coordinates

i am not clicking on any text, to me it looks like i am clicking on a picture (manually)

ControlClick("Games", "", "MacromediaFlashPlayerActiveX1", [left, [1, [13, [18]]]])

Sleep(200)

ControlClick("games", "", "MacromediaFlashPlayerActiveX1", [left, [1, [14, [17]]]])

Sleep(200)

ControlClick("Games", "", "MacromediaFlashPlayerActiveX1", [left, [1, [18, [16]]]])

Sleep(200)

i basically want the program to click at the controlclick coords (13,18) (14,17) and (18,16)

im not sure if i inputed the correct control id.. or if i need to input it... and do i need """ and [] around the word LEFT, or around my coordinates

i am not clicking on any text, to me it looks like i am clicking on a picture (manually)

Welcome to AutoIt forums :D

Where square brackets are shown in the help it means that these parameters are optional, but if you include those parameters you don't put the brackets around them. If you want to use a certain parameter then all the parameters before that one must also be used. This method of showing optional parameters is used in most languages AFAIK.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

Welcome to AutoIt forums :D

Where square brackets are shown in the help it means that these parameters are optional, but if you include those parameters you don't put the brackets around them. If you want to use a certain parameter then all the parameters before that one must also be used. This method of showing optional parameters is used in most languages AFAIK.

so i can take out all the brackets

how about the """ around Left? do i use left or "left" ?

and how do i know if im using the correct Control ID ...

so i can take out all the brackets

how about the """ around Left? do i use left or "left" ?

and how do i know if im using the correct Control ID ...

Yes I missed that, you need the quotation marks ..,"left",...

The AutoIt Window Info tool will tell you in most cases what the ID is in a window.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

Yes I missed that, you need the quotation marks ..,"left",...

The AutoIt Window Info tool will tell you in most cases what the ID is in a window.

Class: MacromediaFlashPlayerActiveX

Instance: 1

ClassnameNN: MacromediaFlashPlayerActiveX1

ID: 56434800 <= this number seems to change everytime i restart my browser

Text: (none)

so what do i put for my ControlID part?

Class: MacromediaFlashPlayerActiveX

Instance: 1

ClassnameNN: MacromediaFlashPlayerActiveX1

ID: 56434800 <= this number seems to change everytime i restart my browser

Text: (none)

so what do i put for my ControlID part?

Try

"[CLASS:MacromediaFlashPlayerActiveX; INSTANCE:1]"

(In this case above the square brackets do not mean optional and they must be included.)

or

"MacromediaFlashPlayerActiveX1"

Try

"[CLASS:MacromediaFlashPlayerActiveX; INSTANCE:1]"

(In this case above the square brackets do not mean optional and they must be included.)

or

"MacromediaFlashPlayerActiveX1"

omg no wonder i kept thinking it doesn't work... the control click works in teh very beginning! its only that i am not able to see the mouse actually go to click the thing??

mouseclick i get to see it move... so control click is invisible? so... its still not detectable right?

thx for the great help tho :D