Script to EXE

Hi guys.... i made some script and i need some way to compile .au3 to .exe, but i searched forum and nothing founded :S ...but early i see that....

[quote name='dbzfanatic' post='609696' date='Nov 26 2008, 08:46 AM']This is a help forum not a "write this for me" forum.[/quote](Sorry for bad English) :)

Do you mean that you want your script to compile an au3 file?

If that's the case take a look at

Help File>> Compiling Scripts >> Method 3

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

Man, i want to compile au3 to exe with my already compiled script, and with that compiled script may to compile someone who don't have AutoIT :D

Edited by n3nE

[quote name='dbzfanatic' post='609696' date='Nov 26 2008, 08:46 AM']This is a help forum not a "write this for me" forum.[/quote](Sorry for bad English) :)

• Developers

When you compile the main script, use FileInstall to include Aut2exe.exe with it. Then, they _will_ have AutoIt (or at least the part they need).

Also will have to include a bin file with that.

@n3nE: It helps when you ask a clear question when you want a clear answer.

Anyways, what is your intent here? in other words, what are you trying to achieve?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

What?

Sorry but my English is bad, pls explain me, i don't understand what you want to say :D

Edited by n3nE