AutoIt Window Info for IE

I have been using the Window Info tool for Applications with COM support and it works great for finding handles and other cool stuff. Does anyone know if there is a Window Info tool that can work on a segment within the html source of a web page to fill out such items like username and password. I know that all IE related functionality is found in IE.au3 include file. Basically I am looking for a functionality similiar to the one provided by a company called Compuware in thier Testpartner suite.

Here is a link to an image from thier site that shows more in detail what I am looking for:

http://www.compuware.com/products/qacenter...oduct%20Preview

For those out there who do not like clicking on links found in threads (I can't blame you) you can Google Compuware and go to their site and find this page by first clicking Solutions then under Solutions by Product select from the dropdown list Testpartner and hit go -> Select Testpartner Product Details located at the right top of the next page and from the page that opens up select the first image to view.

I do not represent or work for compuware in any way and in fact do not know much about thier product besides what I have read on the internet. I just used this as an example to better illustrate what I am looking for.

Yes, IE Builder -- and look at DebugBar (see my sig).

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble