Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
themax90

When did they change GUIRead into GuictrlRead?

14 posts in this topic

Yo I was using v3.0.103 before I had a registry crash, I just redownloaded it to put the registry keys back in but they changed GUIRead to GUICtrlRead. Why??? My SciTe wont read it right now!!!

Yo I was using v3.0.103 before I had a registry crash, I just redownloaded it to put the registry keys back in but they changed GUIRead to GUICtrlRead. Why??? My SciTe wont read it right now!!!

It changed yesterday. Scite will catch up soon enough :idiot:

Thanks, it was starting to piss me off, I had about 200 files I had to open in notepad and change GUIRead and GUISendMsg to GuiCtrlRead etc

Thanks, it was starting to piss me off, I had about 200 files I had to open in notepad and change GUIRead and GUISendMsg to GuiCtrlRead etc

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:idiot:

Notepad ???

200 files ???

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions  - Beta files                                How to post scriptsource        Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

I have like 200 scripts on my computer and Notepad so I can Use the Replace Function

Jdeb wan't you to use SciTe.

If he adds a Find and a Find/Replace command I will. For now I use SciTe for coding but for finding and replacement I use notepad(fine tuning)

If he adds a Find and a Find/Replace command I will. For now I use SciTe for coding but for finding and replacement I use notepad(fine tuning)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Eh, click the Search menu, then Replace.... Unfortunately, I don't see a "replace in all open files" option like TextPad has

Use Mozilla | Take a look at My Disorganized AutoIt stuff | Very very old: AutoBuilder 11 Jan 2005 prototype I need to update my sig!

How many more funcs they gona changeth?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ctrl + h ?

One of the Biggest warnings that has been around since early in the AutoIt3 development is "Changes could potentially break existing scripts" ... This was because of the Beta status. Thats why it was in the Beta stage, to allow for the addition and testing of the new funtions.

We have enough youth. How about a fountain of SMART?