**NEW** FFC ~ Ftp Client

themax90

Flatixz, on ALL command line ftp's(unless they are commericial) do not download spaces. You need to find the space data key. There is NO command line promt weither it's applications or just Window's Command Prompt, WILL NOT ACCEPT SPACES. I am sure you would have known that but you can check it out later, no hard feelings. Yes you cant cancel the connect request. I don't want to go there and finish it, but it's only a small project and NOT commercial And if you get an error then oviously it didn't work. 10060 is host not avialible or connection error.

Flatixz, on ALL command line ftp's(unless they are commericial) do not download spaces. You need to find the space data key. There is NO command line promt weither it's applications or just Window's Command Prompt, WILL NOT ACCEPT SPACES.  I am sure you would have known that but you can check it out later, no hard feelings.  Yes you cant cancel the connect request. I don't want to go there and finish it, but it's only a small project and NOT commercial  And if you get an error then oviously it didn't work. 10060 is host not avialible or connection error.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wrong again ... When using command line ftp you must include quotes around filenames/directories with spaces in the name.

get "filename with space.txt"  cd "new folder" etc etc

We have enough youth. How about a fountain of SMART?