Changing web address

I want to create a script that auto fills an online form but the webpage address changes all the time because each member has their own number etc. The form is on one of those social websites and when you ask people to be your friend, their individual address it displayed.

So I guess the code would still fill in the form reguardless what it says in the address bar.

I want to create a script that auto fills an online form but the webpage address changes all the time because each member has their own number etc. The form is on one of those social websites and when you ask people to be your friend, their individual address it displayed.

So I guess the code would still fill in the form reguardless what it says in the address bar.

Look at the various _IE functions; but what exactly do you want it to autofill?

-_-------__--_-_-____---_-_--_-__-__-_ ^^€ñ†®øÞÿ ë×阮§ wï†høµ† ƒë@®, wï†høµ† †ïmë, @ñd wï†høµ† @ †ïmïdï†ÿ ƒø® !ïƒë. €×阮 ñø†, bµ† ïñ§†ë@d wï†hïñ, ñ@ÿ, †h®øµghøµ† †hë 맧ëñ§ë øƒ !ïƒë.

Look at the various _IE functions; but what exactly do you want it to autofill?

First of all I use Firefox.

When you click add as friend on any members page on Yuwie. You are taken to another screen. There you can write a short message before clicking one of two buttons. I'm trying to save time so Autoit would click one button on page one. Write a short message on page two and click yes reguardless of what it says in the web address bar.

First of all I use Firefox.

When you click add as friend on any members page on Yuwie. You are taken to another screen. There you can write a short message before clicking one of two buttons. I'm trying to save time so Autoit would click one button on page one. Write a short message on page two and click yes reguardless of what it says in the web address bar.

This can all be accomplished with the various _IE* Functions. Whether you use firefox or not is not relevant. have a look at the help file for how to use those, as there's a great _IE example for you on there too. You can attach to the page (or even embed or create your own), parse the buttons/frames/links/collections, or whatever else you want, and have it click on the button for you.

While FF is nice, it's not that nice for scripting in auto.it, and really, the _IE* Functions work great. I can tell you, personally, that i use the _IE* Functions for a ticket backend system for my company; it works great and is quite quick.

-_-------__--_-_-____---_-_--_-__-__-_ ^^€ñ†®øÞÿ ë×阮§ wï†høµ† ƒë@®, wï†høµ† †ïmë, @ñd wï†høµ† @ †ïmïdï†ÿ ƒø® !ïƒë. €×阮 ñø†, bµ† ïñ§†ë@d wï†hïñ, ñ@ÿ, †h®øµghøµ† †hë 맧ëñ§ë øƒ !ïƒë.

This can all be accomplished with the various _IE* Functions. Whether you use firefox or not is not relevant. have a look at the help file for how to use those, as there's a great _IE example for you on there too. You can attach to the page (or even embed or create your own), parse the buttons/frames/links/collections, or whatever else you want, and have it click on the button for you.

While FF is nice, it's not that nice for scripting in auto.it, and really, the _IE* Functions work great. I can tell you, personally, that i use the _IE* Functions for a ticket backend system for my company; it works great and is quite quick.

Thanks. I'm a newbie. So your saying, look it up your self. OK

Thanks. I'm a newbie. So your saying, look it up your self. OK

Yep. Not to be rude here, but the help file is fully documented for the _IE* functions; including examples, demo's and very good syntax. It's difficult to screw it up if you follow the help file. And when you do have a working copy, you can repost here and we can check it for you.

The * is a wildcard but it still doesn't work. I couldn't work out that _IE fuction at all

Opt("WinWaitDelay",100)

Opt("WinTitleMatchMode",4)

Opt("WinDetectHiddenText",1)

Opt("MouseCoordMode",0)

WinWait("Yuwie | * - Mozilla Firefox","")

If Not WinActive("Yuwie | * - Mozilla Firefox","") Then WinActivate("Yuwie | * - Mozilla Firefox","")

WinWaitActive("Yuwie | * - Mozilla Firefox","")

MouseMove(752,355)

MouseDown("left")

MouseUp("left")

WinWait("Yuwie.com - Mozilla Firefox","")

If Not WinActive("Yuwie.com - Mozilla Firefox","") Then WinActivate("Yuwie.com - Mozilla Firefox","")

WinWaitActive("Yuwie.com - Mozilla Firefox","")

MouseMove(293,472)

MouseDown("left")

MouseUp("left")

Send("{SHIFTDOWN}i{SHIFTUP}'d{SPACE}love{SPACE}to{SPACE}be{SPACE}friends{SPACE}with{SPACE}you")

MouseMove(302,511)

MouseDown("left")

MouseUp("left")

Edited by furanku

opt("WinTitleMatchMode",2)

[quote]Don't expect for a perfect life ... Expect a least troubles ones[/quote]Contact me : ass@kiss.toWhat I Have Done :Favorites Manager Mangage your favorite's folder, that's coolPC Waker For those who want to save stickersWebScipts Supporter For those who've just started with Web and WebScriptsTemporary Looker Simple but powerful to manage your Temporary folder, you know what you downloaded[UDF] _NumberFormat() Better performance on number display[UDF] _DirGet() What a folder contain [how many (hidden,normal,...) files], with one line of code[UDF] _IsPressEs() Just like _IsPress() but for a group of keys

OK a new approach but it hates the IfWinActive line

Opt("WinTitleMatchMode",2)

IfWinActive, Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Firefox

GOTO,END:

Firefox:

;http://ww1.yuwie.com/members/friends/add.asp?id=*

Send,{TAB}

MouseMove(527,407)

MouseDown("left")

MouseUp("left")

Send{TAB}{SHIFTDOWN}l{SHIFTUP}ets{SPACE}be{SPACE}friends{TAB}{ENTER}

GOTO,END:

you can't use a wildcard in a url like you did

I've fixed some of your errors even tho it will still not work

Opt("WinTitleMatchMode",2)
If WinActive ("Mozilla Firefox", "")

GOTO,END:; what is this?
Firefox:;http://ww1.yuwie.com/members/friends/add.asp?id=*; and what are this meant to be???

Send ("{TAB}")
MouseMove(527,407)
MouseDown("left")
MouseUp("left")
Send ("This is a test {ENTER}")