I need help with _IE

Umm i got a forum i need it to find the login box not link box and click the box for me is there a way to do this if so can i get the code im not vary advanced in autoit yet and your code will help me learn if i read it over and over please put comments explaining what each part is doing if you could do for this for me i would love you forever :D

Umm i got a forum i need it to find the login box not link box and click the box for me is there a way to do this if so can i get the code im not vary advanced in autoit yet and your code will help me learn if i read it over and over please put comments explaining what each part is doing if you could do for this for me i would love you forever :D

http://ladderslasher.d2jsp.org/ is the forum if needed

"Write me code" doesn't work very well around here - even if you do promise to love me forever. Particularly when you are impatient and you say it is important... and it is for a game.

Suggest you first 1) learn to open the helpfile, 2) learn to search the forums for the wealth of examples that exist already and 3) after you have done 1 and 2, post the code you tried with specific questions.

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

Normally I wouldn't add anything to this, but I helped someone out for this exact website a while ago. Moral of the story was after spending waay too much time trying to get the bot to work, I got banned.

So do not use any bot on this site if it is really important to you.

I attached the most recent copy of the code I could find, its not commented and I don't know if it even still works at all... but you are getting a free script so I guess you will live :D

d2jsp.au3

Edited by someone
While ProcessExists('Andrews bad day.exe')
	BlockInput(1)
	SoundPlay('Music.wav')
	SoundSetWaveVolume('Louder')
WEnd

Normally I wouldn't add anything to this, but I helped someone out for this exact website a while ago. Moral of the story was after spending waay too much time trying to get the bot to work, I got banned.

So do not use any bot on this site if it is really important to you.

I attached the most recent copy of the code I could find, its not commented and I don't know if it even still works at all... but you are getting a free script so I guess you will live :D

OK, d3m0n is now officially your project. Please be certain that you are quick to run to his aid when he comes back looking for more.

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

OK, d3m0n is now officially your project. Please be certain that you are quick to run to his aid when he comes back looking for more.

Dale

why you gotta be an ass man i was asking a simple question and i did read the help file..... you seriosly /fail

why you gotta be an ass man i was asking a simple question and i did read the help file..... you seriosly /fail

If you did some work before you asked someone to write the code for you, I'd suggest you demonstrate it somehow. You did not.

Dale

If you did some work before you asked someone to write the code for you, I'd suggest you demonstrate it somehow. You did not.

Dale

Because i had no clue what i was doing and i dont understand stuff real well so when its infront of me with commets saying okay this dose that and blah dose this then i understand it

Suggest you first 1) learn to open the helpfile, 2) learn to search the forums for the wealth of examples that exist already and 3) after you have done 1 and 2, post the code you tried with specific questions.

I'll be happy for you to prove me wrong. Show that you understand what I first wrote and I, and most everyone in this forum, will be happy to help you.

Dale