Tcplisten help

Now i am writeing a remote assistance tool NOT A TROJAN OR A VIRUS i have alot of newbs asking me to do misc shit to there systems im tired of vnc so i am makeing my own version of it now on the Tcplisten($Ip,$port") would the ip be of the person connecting or the server its self? yes i have read the help file it dont exactly explain that detail

Now i am writeing a remote assistance tool NOT A TROJAN OR A VIRUS i have alot of newbs asking me to do misc shit to there systems im tired of vnc so i am makeing my own version of it now on the Tcplisten($Ip,$port") would the ip be of the person connecting or the server its self? yes i have read the help file it dont exactly explain that detail

Perhaps just explain more detailed, what exactly do you want to do?

Regards, Rudi.

Earth is flat, pigs can fly, and Nuclear Power is SAFE!

The IP you pass to the function is the IP address of the interface that you want to listen to (if you have more than one network connection). The port is the port number you want to listen on.

If you don't want to specify a specific adapter, I don't recall if AutoIt supports "*" or "0.0.0.0" as a generic "pick up." I know that in some implementations, certain strings represent "all adapters."