Sign in to follow this  
Insolence

iPFU-Hopefully soon a good base for D2 Automation

Insolence

If the name is cheesy, let me know, first one I came up with :idiot:

Anyway, it's just going to be a simple base to load a few modules that will enhance the D2 expirience. I'll soon have a nice set of functions that will make this more appealing to scripters than just plain AutoIT, and more trustworthy to the general public becuase it will be a common thing.

It includes a spambot, pretty much just an example, and the base. I'm not sure how well I coded it, I did it as fast as I could and I may have missed a bit. If you feel like crushing someones spirits, please look through my code and tell me where I went wrong.

//Ignore the default key/mouse delays in iSpam, forgot to remove 'em and I just remembered.

//Found the bug with the description label

iPFU.zip

Edited by Insolence

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

Einzeinbleth

WOW cool cool great etc :] now you took me to right way :idiot: now i'm going and rewrite my "bot" for d2, and soon i post a source code. but i have an question is it possible something like that:

$test = IniRead("test", "tesst", "blabla")

#include <$test>

?? if so, then it will be cool.

Yes or Not, now i go, and write engine :D in delphi

and sorry for spelling etc :/ im still learning English

Insolence

Nope that is not possible.

It's not possible because before the script is even processed, it searches for the #include line and includes it first. THEN processes it, so to reiterate no variables can be used in the include statement.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

DirtyBanditos

If the name is cheesy, let me know, first one I came up with :D

Anyway, it's just going to be a simple base to load a few modules that will enhance the D2 expirience.  I'll soon have a nice set of functions that will make this more appealing to scripters than just plain AutoIT, and more trustworthy to the general public becuase it will be a common thing.

It includes a spambot, pretty much just an example, and the base.  I'm not sure how well I coded it, I did it as fast as I could and I may have missed a bit.  If you feel like crushing someones spirits, please look through my code and tell me where I went wrong.

//Ignore the default key/mouse delays in iSpam, forgot to remove 'em and I just remembered.

//Found the bug with the description label

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

;) Hi Insolence great job and thx for share your source code!wörks great mody on D2loader :idiot: Very great style)

Insolence

Thanks.

I've fixed a few problems since this release:

http://www.insolence9.com/iPFU/

DirtyBanditos

Thanks.

I've fixed a few problems since this release:

http://www.insolence9.com/iPFU/

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol: I download it and test) thx for your support for this Great Tool :D

I hope you adde More future for next version`s!I like it.My idea adde a Multiclipper to Say it for Trading wis manual Hotkeys numpad or ohter keys!

:idiot: I have Test your new version looks great on the last version he not load from the gui the modules spam.ini.wörks very great good Job Insolence ;)

Edited by DirtyBanditos

Insolence

Feel free to modify it :idiot:

Add whatever you'd like.

DirtyBanditos
Edited by DirtyBanditos

DirtyBanditos

: :D Ok thx for share it out i adde myMody Multiclipper source from Autoit forum on it :idiot:

The INI datei :lol:

; ThcClip Saved Text for each number key on the number pad.An spamm This wen you hold Shift+KEy 1-9!

[Number 1]

Spammbot 1.1 Beta Message Text=\cff33FF33

[Number 2]

Spammbot 1.1 Beta Message Text=\cff33FF33

[Number 3]

Spammbot 1.1 Beta Message Text=

[Number 4]

Spammbot 1.1 Beta Message Text=\cffff0044

[Number 5]

Spammbot 1.1 Beta Message Text=\cffFF9900

[Number 6]

Spammbot 1.1 Beta Message Text=\cffff0065