Need Help With AutoIt

Hello guys im new to AutoIt as u can see this is my first post. ok i downloaded The real poker bot off of Limewire and im trying to convert scripts to AutoIt and dont know how to do it they gave me a manual to read and it has instructions but i dont know anything about this like im really clueless i have never done this stuff before.i dont even know how to make a script its telling me a whole bunch of stuff and im just confused.i thought i had it for a minute and i have absolutly nothing done.it says to compile script to exe. i tried and i tried and i tried and i have alot of patience but its done and its gone because of this .this it says run this script i click on it and it says something about au3.file i have to save and i dont even know how to save something to au3 file. i mean seriously i tried so stinkin hard and i cant get nowhere i tried sooo hard alls i wanna do is to get this pokerbot to make me some money thats all i want it to do. if you guys have no clue what im talking about please write me back on here or send me a email at nyyankeesfan1990@yahoo.com i will send the manual to you to read and then you guys will deff have an idea on what im talking about. thanks guys so muchhh for your time and anything would be appreciated thanks and i hope you guys can help me out big time thanks once again

Andrew

I do? That\'s news to me.

You asked me help in at least 5 PM\'s your first couple of days on a Diablo Bot.

I Need Some Help....I Read The Helpfile For This One...But...I Want This..

You Type Some Stuff Into The Input Box named: $Inputbox

And when you press {ENTER} I Want It To Put That- ADD IT ON to the edit...named: $Edit

is this possible...and if so...can you add it too my script...OR tell me how to do it..===ATTACHED SCRIPT BELOW===

---Thanks

A Few Last Things...But Thanks For Your Help...

when you press either the \"Connect\" or \"Bot>Connect\" i want it too add:

[bNLS] Connecting...

[bNLS] Connected!

(Sleep 1500)

[bNET] Connecting...

[bNET] Connected!

(sleep 750)

Sending Login Information...

Login Successful.

(sleep 750)

Joined Channel: $l. (which is homechannel from .ini file)

BUT IT STILL ALLOWS YOU TO Send Text Thought $inputbox...and

when you send the test through the inputbox...i want it do look like this once you press enter...

<$k> (whats said) (and $k is the .ini read the acct name)

This would be tons of help...and i think that should be it...thanks for your help...

I Love it!!! so very much! but...could you make the \"Connect\" button the Menu...make it do the same? but thanks...i love it! heres the version that i edited a lil thanks...attached below.

Thanks!! ALOT AND I LOVE IT!!!!

I Love it!!! so very much! but...could you make the \"Connect\" button the Menu...make it do the same? but thanks...i love it! heres the version that i edited a lil thanks...attached below.

Thanks!! ALOT AND I LOVE IT!!!!

Your welcome!

Here it is attached below!

Had trouble writing back to you while bot was on...because you have the hotkeyset at {ENTER} and when i press enter...for anything ELSE...it registers it on the bot...do you have any fix for that?.

-Thanks

heres my 100% uptodate bot...but if you open the bot settings...fillout/do nothing...and close it...you cant type again...why does it do this...and do you know how to fix it?

Attached Below.

you get my message? maybe i didnt send it But...theres a bug...that if you open the settings and close them...then try to type...it doesnt work

ATTACHED BELOW

Edited by JustinReno