Error on the 3.2.10.0 version with NomadMemory.au3

I just updated my AutoIt from 3.2.4.0 to 3.2.10.0. With the older version worked fine but with the new version i got this error:

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\NomadMemory.au3 (240) : ==> "long_ptr", "int_ptr" and "short_ptr" DllCall() types have been deprecated.  Use "long*", "int*" and "short*" instead.: 
$SP_auxret = DLLCall("advapi32.dll","int","OpenProcessToken","hwnd",$hCurrProcess[0],   "int",BitOR($TOKEN_ADJUST_PRIVILEGES,$TOKEN_QUERY),"int_ptr",0)

So it says I have an error in the NomadMemory file. I downloaded a lot of NomadMemory.au3 files, but with every file says this. Anyone have any idea how to clear this error?

[font="Courier New"][size="3"]CyRius Developments[/size][/font][list][*]CO Proxy[*]CO Assembly tool[*]CO PacketSniffer[*]Larkinor proxy[*]BoIM Messenger[*]Encrypt/Decrypt[*]Hashtables[*]Slowest, but greatest skins ever xD[/list]

• Developers

I just updated my AutoIt from 3.2.4.0 to 3.2.10.0. With the older version worked fine but with the new version i got this error:

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\NomadMemory.au3 (240) : ==> "long_ptr", "int_ptr" and "short_ptr" DllCall() types have been deprecated.  Use "long*", "int*" and "short*" instead.: 
$SP_auxret = DLLCall("advapi32.dll","int","OpenProcessToken","hwnd",$hCurrProcess[0],   "int",BitOR($TOKEN_ADJUST_PRIVILEGES,$TOKEN_QUERY),"int_ptr",0)

So it says I have an error in the NomadMemory file. I downloaded a lot of NomadMemory.au3 files, but with every file says this. Anyone have any idea how to clear this error?

Just make the change as suggested by the "error message"?

:)

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Anyone have any idea how to clear this error?

You seriously need to work on your reading comprehension, because that error message you quoted, spells out all you need to know.

Like every Scite error message has the line of code with the error, you can click on it to be taken right there in code window,

in your case it is "$SP_auxret = DLLCall("advapi32.dll","int","OpenProcessToken","hwnd",$hCurrProcess[0], "int",BitOR($TOKEN_ADJUST_PRIVILEGES,$TOKEN_QUERY),"int_ptr",0)"

It also states that all "long_ptr", "int_ptr" and "short_ptr" have to be replaced with "long*", "int*" and "short*".

So what kind of ideas you need?

"be smart, drink your wine"

OK, it works now. So I must change all the NomadMemory file, because I have again an error:P

Is weird... But thanks:)

[font="Courier New"][size="3"]CyRius Developments[/size][/font][list][*]CO Proxy[*]CO Assembly tool[*]CO PacketSniffer[*]Larkinor proxy[*]BoIM Messenger[*]Encrypt/Decrypt[*]Hashtables[*]Slowest, but greatest skins ever xD[/list]