Mod Please Help

Hello, Im KKKrazy i made a new account because I cant post in my other account. Can someone tell me what is wrong? Sorry and thank you for your help!

PS - I'm not banned all i did was change my email and then i couldnt do anything

Edited by imKKKrazy

• Developers

Hello, Im KKKrazy i made a new account because I cant post in my other account. Can someone tell me what is wrong? Sorry and thank you for your help!

PS - I'm not banned all i did was change my email and then i couldnt do anything

You are in group validating because you changed your Email address ?

Looks like you changed it to something that doesn't exists which is not allowed.

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

You are in group validating because you changed your Email address ?

Looks like you changed it to something that doesn't exists which is not allowed.

Sorry for not answering for a long time. I had to help my mom and go to sleep :)

I validated my email but on the top it says "resend Validation" When i click on that and give in the information it says "This user doesn't need to Validate his account"

• Developers

Sorry for not answering for a long time. I had to help my mom and go to sleep :)

I validated my email but on the top it says "resend Validation" When i click on that and give in the information it says "This user doesn't need to Validate his account"

PM me the existing EMail address that should be in the account and I will reactivate it...

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)