I'm appologizing for my noobishness now!

I'm just trying to learn autoit and have some experience with C++

I'm familiar with the need to include some files using the #include depending on the code that would be used in a script. My question is where can I find a list of all of the available #include files with a list of all of the commands that require #include files to be included. I've searched the autoit online documentation page at: http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/

And can't seem to find any information on this question there.

Can anyone point me to a resource?

Thanks!

Just check your Autoit install.. there's a Include folder where all you want is :)

Also,you can check in the helpfile,every function that needs external includes has them in their parameter reference/example,just copy and paste the line and you're done.

Welcome to the forum.

If you have installed AutoIt, then go to:

Start > Programs > AutoIt v3 > AutoIt Help File

Once the help file opens, go to the bottom of the tree structure on the Contents tab to an entry named "User Defined Funtions" (UDF). Open the tree for Array Management and you will fild a list of UDFs that begin with an underscore. All of these "Array UDFs" will need the #include <Array.au3> statement. This is shown at the top and bottom (Example Code) of each help page on these UDFs.

It is a great, well organized help file. :-)

Edit: - sorry to repeat info in other posts - they posted while I worked on my novel.

Edited by herewasplato

[size="1"][font="Arial"].[u].[/u][/font][/size]

Thanks Guys, I found in the help file where it does show any #includes that must be included for any specific functions.

Thanks to Mike, I also found the folder in the autoit directory labeled "include" that has all of the include files and am able to easily open them up in the sciTe editor to view them.

You guys are the bomb!