Sign in to follow this  
Sim0n

Stringsplit...

Sim0n

I have a txt on my clipboard what I want to split in arrays of 160 (sms-size) symbols. Is there a way to get this, I don't know how to use Stringsplit for this.

martin

I have a txt on my clipboard what I want to split in arrays of 160 (sms-size) symbols. Is there a way to get this, I don't know how to use Stringsplit for this.

Use StringMid.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

MikeP

StringSplit needs that your string contains delimiters like | in this one : "blahblah | blfjdkfjsd | bljjjjk" to split it.. Your string doesn't have so you gotta trim it progressively cutting it by 160 char sections

Edited by MikeP

Siao

Looping StringMid is rather slow.

$array = StringRegExp($string, ".{160}|.{1,160}", 3)

"be smart, drink your wine"