[SOLVED] Click javascript link with _IELinkClickByText or Index?

Sorry guys, I still don't get the point. Will any of you spare some time to shed me some light on how to click a javascript "link"?

I've already checked all the help file and most of the forum topics but haven't found a clear answer on this.

For example, if I have a link which looks like this(I've got this by clicking 'Copy Shortcut'):

java script:changeContent('/Hyperion/browse/browseList?dest=00000112b980fed9-0000-047a-0a0c00e7','/Hyperion/browse/browseNav?dest=00000112b980fed9-0000-047a-0a0c00e7');

or there's another example:

java script:windowOpenInsight("/Hyperion/dataaccess/Browse?REQUEST_TYPE=GET_DOCUMENT&DOC_UUID=0000010653f4bee8-0000-0d11-0a0c00e7&DOC_VERSION=1&JScript=enable","_newODS");

How can I click this? Any idea?

Edited by b0ris

There is nothing there to click on. Please open your own thread - you will gain nothing by adding to an unrelated one.

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

There is nothing there to click on. Please open your own thread - you will gain nothing by adding to an unrelated one.

Dale

Ok, I've done that, the new thread is open.

What do you mean by nothing to click on? It seems like it has a destination, just I have no idea how to navigate there...

This thread is dead-ended. Please. no more replies.

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble