Pixel Tool

Ok I am know there is a better way to do this I was looking for a tool that would let me know my mouse position and the color of the pixel when I press say lets F1 and copy's the x,y and pixel color to my clip board. It would be much easier than using this eyedropper tool I have and having to guess where the pixel is so I would get the pixel color and then say well that looks about 500, 300 and then not quite there 512, 297 and so on and so on,

Edited by trippdoctor

are you using it in a script or just want to know the mouse position and the color?

if it's not in a script use autoit window info tool

I am not using it an script and what is the info tool you speak of?

Edit

I found it but the info tool is kinda of annoying when I put it over it tells me the pixel color and postion but I have to copy each one manualy and when or I goto paste it in notepad++ it will change the position and color.

Edited by trippdoctor

oh so you need a x,y mousepos color tool with freeze function or something like that

----------------------------------90% of teens today would die if Myspace,Bebo + FaceBook had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.----------------------------------Code to win, 'till you die, 'till the compiler dies from your linesCode to win, take it all, just keep coding till you fallDay by day, codin' all the way, I'm not cavin' inLet another App begin, code to win

http://nattyware.com/bin/pixie.zip

try this :) gives you X Y and color under the mouse cursor with the hotkeys to copy paste it

EDIT: If you need a 3rd party app then this is what you are looking for

Edited by C2C

----------------------------------90% of teens today would die if Myspace,Bebo + FaceBook had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.----------------------------------Code to win, 'till you die, 'till the compiler dies from your linesCode to win, take it all, just keep coding till you fallDay by day, codin' all the way, I'm not cavin' inLet another App begin, code to win

See below

HotkeySet("{F8}","_GetMousePosColour")
HotkeySet("{esc}","_quit")

While 1
    Sleep(100)
WEnd

Func _GetMousePosColour()
    $aPos = MouseGetPos()
    $iColour = Hex (PixelGetColor($aPos[0],$aPos[1]),6)
    ClipPut($aPos[0] & "," & $aPos[1] & "," & $iColour)
    TrayTip("Mouse colour","X = " & $aPos[0] & @crlf & "Y = " &  $aPos[1] & @crlf & "Colour = " &  $iColour , 10)
EndFunc

Func _quit()
    Exit
EndFunc
Edited by ChrisL