Sign in to follow this  
MerkurAlex

GuiCtrlCreatePic

MerkurAlex

Is there a way to have the pink color act as transparent in an image?

[quote name='PsaltyDS' post='635433' date='Jan 27 2009, 07:04 AM']Larry is a mass murderer?! It's always the quiet, clean cut, bald guys... [/quote]

MikeP

Why doing that since it supports GIF or PNG.. just use such file types and you're fine, no?

MerkurAlex

Why doing that since it supports GIF or PNG.. just use such file types and you're fine, no?

I just tested and it doesn't seem to work with either.

[quote name='PsaltyDS' post='635433' date='Jan 27 2009, 07:04 AM']Larry is a mass murderer?! It's always the quiet, clean cut, bald guys... [/quote]

MikeP

You mean you created a GIF or PNG picture in a software such as Photoshop, with transparent areas, and when you're using them on your GUI .. they're not transparent O.o ?

MerkurAlex

You mean you created a GIF or PNG picture in a software such as Photoshop, with transparent areas, and when you're using them on your GUI .. they're not transparent O.o ?

I mean if i just save an image as png from paint they show fine in everything but if i load it in Autoit then there is nothing.

trippdoctor

MS Paint... I would suggest using something like Paint .Net or Gimp

MerkurAlex

MS Paint... I would suggest using something like Paint .Net or Gimp

I normally would im just testing and this prooves my point that png does not seem to work with guictrlcreatepic...

ChrisL

I mean if i just save an image as png from paint they show fine in everything but if i load it in Autoit then there is nothing.

I tried this also, if I save an image as a PNG from paint it doesn't work, if I save it as a GIF from paint then it works.

I'm still not entirely sure what the original question is, can you ellaborate? (sp)

Armand

As far as i know AU3 currently supports only BITMAPS [.bmp].

however there is a way around it... create a IE object and load inside it the img... it'll look just the same...

EDIT:::

I've uploaded the UDF i use for that manipulation:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...t=0#entry517094

enjoy.

Edited by Armand

[u]My Au3 Scripts:[/u]____________(E)Lephant, A Share download manager (RS/MU etc)Http1.1 Console, The Ez Way!Internet Reconnection Automation Suite & A Macro Recording Tool.SK's Alarm Clock, Playing '.MP3 & .Wav' Files._________________Is GOD a mistake of the Humanity Or the Humanity is a mistake of GOD ?!