SQLite Update command not working

I am using the UPDATE command within _SQLite_Exec with the WHERE clause, but can't seem to get it to work.

if I leave out the WHERE clause then it update all the rows in the given column, but if I put it in it will not update any of them.

here is a how it looks with it in. :)

this does not work

_SQLite_Exec ($db, "UPDATE " & $DB_Table & " SET 'Description' = '" & $New_Description & "' WHERE 'PartNumber' = '" & $PartNumber & "';")

this updates all rows

_SQLite_Exec ($db, "UPDATE " & $DB_Table & " SET 'Description' = '" & $New_Description & "';")

any help on this would be great

At last, after two thousand years of research, the illudium Q-36 explosive space modulator.Well, back to the old drawing board.

I've taken the single speach marks away from PartNumber so ry that if it fails it should bring up a message box with the sqlite error

If NOT _SQLite_Exec ($db, "UPDATE " & $DB_Table & " SET 'Description' = '" & $New_Description & "' WHERE PartNumber = '" & $PartNumber & "';") = $SQLITE_OK Then Msgbox(0,"", _SQLite_ErrMsg () )

Thank you ChrisL it works just like it should :) . I thought for sure that I had tried that, but I guess not.

At last, after two thousand years of research, the illudium Q-36 explosive space modulator.Well, back to the old drawing board.