Flux desktop enviroment

Hello.

I am trying to make my own desktop enviroment and I have a problem if I try run it.I press f5 at scite as always, but when i start it, I get some errors.

I am using the lastest beta of autoit (I downloaded zipped versions,not installer).Here you can read what it sais.Problem is with flux.au3

>"E:\programmeerimine\autoit3+beta\SciTe\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe" /run /prod /ErrorStdOut /in "K:\f3lux2\flux.au3" /autoit3dir "C:\Program Files\AutoIt3" /UserParams

+>15:23:52 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.1.10.1.7 Environment(Language:0409 Keyboard:00000425 OS:WIN_XP/Service Pack 2 CPU:X86)

>Running AU3Check (1.54.10.0) from:E:\programmeerimine\autoit3+beta

+>15:23:55 AU3Check ended.rc:0

>Running:(3.2.10.0):E:\programmeerimine\autoit3+beta\autoit3.exe "K:\f3lux2\flux.au3"

K:\f3lux2\flux.au3 (39) : ==> Array variable has incorrect number of subscripts or subscript dimension range exceeded.:

$avMenuItems[$i] = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem(StringReplace($Array[$i], ".lnk", ""), $avMenuItems[0])

^ ERROR

->15:23:56 AutoIT3.exe ended.rc:1

>Exit code: 1 Time: 4.227

I have no idea how to fix it.I need to have dynamic menus and it must take menu items from desktop (list *.lnk files in menu called programs)

here is link

http://autoit.pri.ee/flux.zip you have to extract all files and make config,config is included at ent of flux.au3 a you can also make it with config.au3.

I hope, you can understand me, thanks

flux.zip

bump

I really need that some one look this script and help me fix the problem or say what's wrong with it.i have been searched about 3 weeks where i can fix that error , and i have worked with that script a lots of time, and i dint want abort it because menu problem.