variable not declared but it is

The problem as I can see it is that the $SS_REALSIZEIMAGE constant isn't included in any of the includes, my guess is that it has been removed. What did it suppose to do in your script?

Broken link? PM me and I'll send you the file!

The problem as I can see it is that the $SS_REALSIZEIMAGE constant isn't included in any of the includes, my guess is that it has been removed. What did it suppose to do in your script?

The "$SS_" prefix means it would have been in StaticConstants.au3. You can open any UDF file in your script from SciTE by placing the cursor anywhere on the #include line and hitting Alt-i (for Prod) or Shift-Alt-i (for Beta).

I don't see $SS_REALSIZEIMAGE in either the Prod (3.2.10.0) or Beta (3.2.11.10) versions of StaticConstants.au3.

Where did you find that constant in the first place?

:)

Googling it only found passing references, but you can try declaring it in your script as:

GLOBAL CONST $SS_REALSIZEIMAGE = 0x800
The problem is if this used to be in the constants, but is not now, there may have been a good reason it was removed.

:(

Edited by PsaltyDS
Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

The "$SS_" prefix means it would have been in StaticConstants.au3. You can open any UDF file in your script from SciTE by placing the cursor anywhere on the #include line and hitting Alt-i (for Prod) or Shift-Alt-i (for Beta).

I don't see $SS_REALSIZEIMAGE in either the Prod (3.2.10.0) or Beta (3.2.11.10) versions of StaticConstants.au3.

Googling it only found passing references, but you can try declaring it in your script as:

The problem is if this used to be in the constants, but is not now, there may have been a good reason it was removed.

:D

I got it after I have created my GUI by in the GUI Designer Koda Release 1.7.0.1 $SS_REALSIZEIMAGE was one of styles that restrict you pic to be its original/real size. The other constant are form koda as well. The problem that Autoit cant recognize it as a constant as well as some other constant that were from Koda. I reied ot AutoED , another version of autoit, which I got from the site that I got Koda from . However , The same problem is still occuring there.

Where I can find the latest constant/includes. there should be one there with every style exist. You said that it have been removed for a reason. Then there should be another constant that work the same idea as this one.

Btw ,its not nessesary that those constant works. Maybe you can instead tell about a style that is already in that GUIconstant.au3 that can my pic displays in its orginal size and also that add an vertically scroll as the image is very long in height and then all of it should be in a Tab like Below :

I want A long image to look like this :

( What is inside that is not a document word like its an image notepad snapshot)

Posted Image

This is the original image :

( I have Snapshot the lines as I dant want anyone to try and delete the content in there. they can delete and edit it if I have used the Edit Window . Again the Below is actually an Image (a long one) )

Posted Image

I could have used the edit window but then wont hold as much as I want to write there. I think that it only holds up to about 60,000 characters or something like that. also its look much betterin that form.

Any ideas about how can make it look like that ?

thanx for your support :(

Edited by hussert

:D

Oops .. I didnt see the Edited parts of yours carefully. That Global you gave me really SOLVED THE Problem of not being declared !! ... THANX a lot for searching it for me

The other Constants is working fine. I can Launch the Tool Normally now.

But wait ...

It Seems that I cant Scroll down the pic there .... :(

I need to Scroll Down Vertically. The Scroll is there beside the pic but the lower arrow of it is gone.

See pic below :

Posted Image

Thanx