Minimized clicking -- Great for game-bots

Insolence

Works awesome for me! Great!

I'm a compulsive poster. When I post something, come to read it at least 5 minutes later after the posting, because I will edit it. I edited even this signature a few minutes later after I wrote it.

• 5 months later...

Okay im very much new to this but im trying to make a stacking script for d2.I made a script that would work but it dont work minimized or passive and the script you provided is what im needing but i cant figure out how to make it click on d2 let alone in the right places please help will be greatly appreciated thank you thats the link :huh2:

Edited by confined

Im making a stacking script for d2 for passive diablo window so i can like go to facebook while its stacking but i cant get your script to even click on the d2 window and even if i did how would i tell it where to click ??? help would be amazingly apprieciated :huh2:

The use AutoIt to automate a game in any way shape and form and the discussion thereof has been strictly forbidden unless of course it is to tell someone of the aforementioned rule and even then it is to be kept within a rigid boundary.

Edited by LaCastiglione