Why do I have a warn : 0% thing?

themax90

Agent,

Yes, each member see's only their own 'warning' meter. My understanding is that as long as your at 0% then everythings fine with the world. If you start spamming or harassing other members (i.e. sending them hate mail), or otherwise responding to posts in rude manner, your warning meter will climb. Once the meter reaches a pre-determined level, I believe your logon access rights are suspended for a day (or some such penalty as decided by Jon and/or Larry).

Basically, consider it common sense behaviour (which in today's world is not as common as you might think :idiot: ).

Hope that helps answer your question.

Thanks,

ZK

P.S. I was unfamiliar with it too until reading a different post earlier today (I believe in the GUI forum).

Agent,

On a lighter note, I just checked out the website you linked above. I couldn't stop laughing. As one who has at times played CS religiously, it brought back memories. Funny how the only one's ever complaining of cheating were the players always getting killed the most by EVERYONE, not just one player on the other team... However, I'm not going to say there was no cheating, because there was, a lot of it before the move to the steam platform. The cheating (wall hacks and aimbots) are what finally chased me away from CS ( I now play Day of Defeat more).

Anyway, just thought I would let you know that someone pays attention to your post :idiot:

Thanks,

ZK

yeah well I played unreal tourne 2004 for a while and had my own server that had a scheme of the cs map dust and this dude was getting drilled I mean I musta killed him like a million times. He was all $$$$ing hackers, and like that one thing in the flash vid, he's all I am gonna tell the admin on you. Funny thing was I had the anti cheat patch, I had a hack detector and since I was the one killin him you said he gonna get me server banned. Then whats even funnier, I WAS THE ADMIN. So I cranked out the hacks (since I had admin access to all but 2 popular servers) scanned the ports and banned him from them all!!!!!!!!!!! Stupid idiots.

Lol cya,

Agent Smith