OFFLINE CHAT MESSENGER ALOWS YOU TO CHAT WITHOUT THE INTERNET

Nice Drawing

:):(:D

[quote]Don't expect for a perfect life ... Expect a least troubles ones[/quote]Contact me : ass@kiss.toWhat I Have Done :Favorites Manager Mangage your favorite's folder, that's coolPC Waker For those who want to save stickersWebScipts Supporter For those who've just started with Web and WebScriptsTemporary Looker Simple but powerful to manage your Temporary folder, you know what you downloaded[UDF] _NumberFormat() Better performance on number display[UDF] _DirGet() What a folder contain [how many (hidden,normal,...) files], with one line of code[UDF] _IsPressEs() Just like _IsPress() but for a group of keys

well if you have a computer just press buttons and type, there is no need for VOIP. not really.

it works both ways, in both area's bro.

VOIP is about using another (cheaper) technology (IP comunications over the internet) as a conduit for an existing useful method of communication: regular phone calls.

Yes, it can "work both ways", but just because somethimg can be done doesn't mean it should.

What real benefit does your application bring to someone ? (other than 5 seconds of a "gee-whiz, that's cool, my computer can talk what I type" feeling).

VOIP is about using another (cheaper) technology (IP comunications over the internet) as a conduit for an existing useful method of communication: regular phone calls.

Yes, it can "work both ways", but just because somethimg can be done doesn't mean it should.

What real benefit does your application bring to someone ? (other than 5 seconds of a "gee-whiz, that's cool, my computer can talk what I type" feeling).

I've done a simple program before (my first script, http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...amp;hl=Talk2Me).

Except that, there are millions of UDF's on forums. You just copy & paste them and type _Talk("Voila! I talk!")

I can do signature me.

are you to laisy to talk by telephone?

Or is it just that you want to scam people?

wouldn't it be a little rip off to buy a program for 129 that can only make your computer talk? two lines:

$oSp = create speak object

$oSp.Speak('some text')

wow 2 lines for 129??

I have some cutting edge technology to sell too:

Posted Image

$99.99 only (limited offer!)

Webside coming soon!

Sorry for hijacking the topic, just figured that every great product needs some competition... :)

Edited by Siao

"be smart, drink your wine"

• Developers

Looks like enough has been said about this this script example.

One advice to the OP: Typing in caps is considered shouting so you want to avoid that.

*click*

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Moderators

I have a warning for those of you that think it's funny or cool to post other peoples source code on the public forum.

If I personally see it again, you'll be taking a nice long break from using AutoIt... just ask D2Addict (JustinReno/Swift or who ever else they might be) that was warned yesterday about it, and didn't make an effort to even edit his post.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Developers

I have a warning for those of you that think it's funny or cool to post other peoples source code on the public forum.

If I personally see it again, you'll be taking a nice long break from using AutoIt... just ask D2Addict (JustinReno/Swift or who ever else they might be) that was warned yesterday about it, and didn't make an effort to even edit his post.

Totally agree and on top of this never ever threat us with anything because that will not be tolerated ! :)

@program builder: You better quickly read the PM's send by me and Smoke_N because you have crossed the line as far as I am concerned.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)