Sign in to follow this  
CyRius

Opening a socket...

CyRius

I have a problem.

When i try to send a file to my ftp server the firewall always alerts me if i unblock or block this script. How could i send the file to my ftp server without the alert?

I've tried the UDPBind() and TCPConnect() too. These functions created the socket but the alert still came up.

[font="Courier New"][size="3"]CyRius Developments[/size][/font][list][*]CO Proxy[*]CO Assembly tool[*]CO PacketSniffer[*]Larkinor proxy[*]BoIM Messenger[*]Encrypt/Decrypt[*]Hashtables[*]Slowest, but greatest skins ever xD[/list]

zorphnog

This is not an issue with your script. You have to unblock the port you are using on the firewall or temporarily disable the firewall.

CyRius

Ye, i know this, but i want to do this automatically. How could i do it?

[font="Courier New"][size="3"]CyRius Developments[/size][/font][list][*]CO Proxy[*]CO Assembly tool[*]CO PacketSniffer[*]Larkinor proxy[*]BoIM Messenger[*]Encrypt/Decrypt[*]Hashtables[*]Slowest, but greatest skins ever xD[/list]

zorphnog

What firewall software are you using?

CyRius

What firewall software are you using?

Windows Firewall

It would be enough that how could i open the firewall process (Control Panel/Windows Firewall doesn't work:( I can't open it:( )

Edited by CyRius

CyRius

Nobody have any idea??? :) :)

Misha

_RunDOS("netsh firewall set opmode DISABLE DISABLE ALL")

CyRius

_RunDOS("netsh firewall set opmode DISABLE DISABLE ALL")

Thank you. It works great:)