IE Popup

I searched for "popup" in the title, so if I missed something, please point me to it.

I am using IE object like "$oIE = _IECreate("",0,0)", but that is causing pop-up windows sometimes. I know I can set up a loop to close these windows, but I would prefer that they never appeared in the first place. So unless I missed a way to do it through autoit, is there a way to communicate with IE settings in the background and activate the pop-up blocker option (without showing dialogs/windows) before navigating to the page?

Searching around I found this about the pop up blocker...

Click me

Its about different methods of enabling the blocker... it does have a registry key. Hope that helps a little at least

EDIT: Doh! too late

Edited by someone
While ProcessExists('Andrews bad day.exe')
	BlockInput(1)
	SoundPlay('Music.wav')
	SoundSetWaveVolume('Louder')
WEnd

Actually, that's wrong, but you guys set me in the write direction searching the registry, thanks. The right one...that I'm looking for... is:

RegWrite("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\New Windows", "PopupMgr", "REG_DWORD", 1)

However, I'll probably use the one you guys provided as an addition to this. What you should note, is on the link you provided it says, "but the pop-up windows that are opened by a user will still open in the usual manner."

Also, I'm using IE7, could someone confirm if both these registries exist in v6 and maybe 5?

Edited by Champak