ScreenShot

• Developers

ok i want to make a program that takes a screenshot when activated or whatever and runs the screenshot at fullscreen, any ideas?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

have a look at this post and see if that helps: #23655

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

I don't understand what you're saying, I think that means you're pretty new.

I suggest you try something simple first.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

yeah i am fairly new but my friend is an expert programmer and he helps me. I'm learning fairly quickly it'd just be nice to run a gui at fullscreen. I've been able to do it already as a solid color but i want it to take whatever picture is on the clipboard and run that as it's background.

AutoIT can't read pictures from the clipboard now.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

GUICtrlCreatePic ( filename, left, top [,width [,height [,style [,exStyle]]] )

My site for HTML Help :)[quote name='Valik' date='Oct 15 2004, 12:29 PM']Maybe nobody is an "elite uber-coder" like me because thinking is a capital offense in today's online-world?[right][snapback]36427[/snapback][/right][/quote]