$v = StringLen($x)
$w = ''
$y = wRandomize($v)

For $z = 1 to $v
  $w = $w & StringMid($x, $y[$z], 1)
Next

Send($w, 1)

Func wRandomize($wNumber)
   Dim $wRandomized[$wNumber + 1], $wRandomize[$wNumber + 1], $wRandomizing[$wNumber + 1]
   $wRandomized[0] = $wNumber
   For $x = 1 To $wNumber
       $wRandomize[$x] = 0
   Next
   For $wCountZ = 1 To $wNumber
       $wRandomizing[0] = 0
       For $wCountY = 1 To $wNumber
           If $wRandomize[$wCountY] Then
               ContinueLoop
           Else
               $wRandomizing[0] = $wRandomizing[0] + 1
               $wRandomizing[$wRandomizing[0]] = $wCountY
           EndIf
       Next
       If $wRandomizing[0] = 1 Then
           $wRandom = 1
       Else
           $wRandom = wRandom(1, $wRandomizing[0])
       EndIf
       $wRandomize[$wRandomizing[$wRandom]] = 1
       $wRandomized[$wCountZ] = $wRandomizing[$wRandom]
   Next
   Return $wRandomized
EndFunc;==>wRandomize
Func wRandom($wRandomMin, $wRandomMax)
   If StringInStr($wRandomMin & $wRandomMax, '.') = 0 Then
       Return Round(Random($wRandomMin - 1 & '.5', $wRandomMax & '.5'), 0)
   Else
       Return ''
       SetError(1)
   EndIf
EndFunc;==>wRandom

Edit: Oops, you didn't want '0'

Edited by Wolvereness

Offering any help to anyone (to my capabilities of course)Want to say thanks? Click here! [quote name='Albert Einstein']Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.[/quote][quote name='Wolvereness' date='7:35PM Central, Jan 11, 2005']I'm NEVER wrong, I call it something else[/quote]

Can you show us your code?

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

I guarentee you it is not worth it. You will probably never get a D2Accout with au3. Try searching google for the right program...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

who siad i wanted to make a brute force program? i wanted to make a program to say a bnuch of characters randomly,so i can start it and make passwrods with it,but u were close :idiot:

my code is just send ("letter")..i remember when i created a program that did this but it got mixed up with the lettering so it said complete jiberish...

Wait.

You want a program to generate random passwords for you? Can't you do that yourself?

Anyway, the functions provided above will work fine.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

wow thanks...but ummm...it only says random keys twice...so it would say"36" then stop..hmm i wanted it to say 35 characters...is there a simpler way of writing that?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't understand your plight, this script randomizes the order, would you like me to make you a script to make a completely random password? If so, specify password length Edited by Wolvereness

Offering any help to anyone (to my capabilities of course)Want to say thanks? Click here! [quote name='Albert Einstein']Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.[/quote][quote name='Wolvereness' date='7:35PM Central, Jan 11, 2005']I'm NEVER wrong, I call it something else[/quote]

I already know exactly what you want to do. It is pointless. I have done it. Wortheless piece of shit. When it comes to cracking passwords for games and such I know what I'm talking about.

-I am the giver of life and the bringer of death.