Sign in to follow this  
Makalele

One minute help with hwnd in func. PixelGetColor

Makalele

Posted Image

I got Error. How to fix it?

FreeFry

It's a bug in the syntax highlightening part of scite(or it's some undocumented beta feature, I'm not 100% sure). Just get rid of the first parameter, and it should work(hopefully) as intended... :)

Makalele

It's a bug in the syntax highlightening part of scite(or it's some undocumented beta feature, I'm not 100% sure). Just get rid of the first parameter, and it should work(hopefully) as intended... :)

i know that if i write
PixelGetColor395,236) <> $StartYellowPoint
then it'll work but i need to get pixel from hidden window (exatcly from flash object in Internet Explorer)

FreeFry

I'm not sure that's possible, depends on if the window is still drawn if it's hidden...

Makalele

I'm not sure that's possible, depends on if the window is still drawn if it's hidden...

But i'm pretty sure it's possible: this function have optional parameter hwnd, then for what is it ?

Bowmore

But i'm pretty sure it's possible: this function have optional parameter hwnd, then for what is it ?

The optional hwnd parameter is the 3rd parameter not the 1st

PixelGetColor ( x , y [, hwnd] )

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning."- Rick Cook

FreeFry

==> Incorrect number of parameters in function call.:

PixelGetColor(0,0, 0)

^ ERROR

Is it a beta feature?

Bowmore

Is it a beta feature?

It's in the latest public release Version 3.2.12.0

I believe when it was first introduced in the early 3.2.11.* betas the hwnd parameter was the first parameter but it was then made optional and moved to the end so as not to be a script breaker.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning."- Rick Cook

FreeFry

Ah, I see, I was using 3.2.10.0, thanks for the heads up :)

Jos

A bug in my Syntax highlighting code ???? nah.. impossible :)

At best its a issue in one of the configfiles, but in this case sounds like somebody is running an old release.

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions  - Beta files                                How to post scriptsource        Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

FreeFry

Yes, that was indeed the case hehe. :)

I just did not think it was, because I saw popping up in my previous version too, but neither did it work(syntax error'ed), nor was it documented. That's why I assumed that it was either a typo, or a bug. :)

Makalele

thanks, i installed newest version and it works great :)