GUI for program that has stdout to another program not working

Hello,

I've got a gui for a program, eac3to, that offers stdout to another program with a command line like:

"D:\editing apps\eac3to\2.46\eac3to.exe" "H:\HD\Folder\" 1) 3: "stdout.wav" | "D:\editing apps\nero\neroAacEnc.exe" -ignorelength -if - -of "N:\working\output.mp4"

My problem is that the options for the second program are not recognized when passed to a command window by the gui. If I take the exact same line and paste it in a command window it runs fine. I've tried the Run and Shell family of commands with no luck. I keep getting the error that the first option for the second program is not a recognizable command. In the line above the error would read: Command line parameter "ignorelength" is unknown.

I have used the GUIDataSeparatorChar to change my seperator character. I've tried the char and asc functions. I'm at a loss on what to try next. Any suggestions?

For others encountering a problem similar to this, here is the work around I came up with. I write the line to a batch file and execute the batch file using the Run command. Not as pretty as I would like, since it is another file I need to manage, but it gets the job done.