State of the CheckBox

I have an windows application that has tabs. There are couple of checkboxes in the tab. Now how can I get the state of the checkbox? I have tried with the function GUICtrlRead ( controlID [, advanced] ), but it always returns the '0'. I'm not sure whether I'm using the right Control ID or whether any other mistake?\\Can any one please help me out in this?

Neil

GUICtrlRead only work with GUI which was created by you, in your case, try Control*

[quote]Don't expect for a perfect life ... Expect a least troubles ones[/quote]Contact me : ass@kiss.toWhat I Have Done :Favorites Manager Mangage your favorite's folder, that's coolPC Waker For those who want to save stickersWebScipts Supporter For those who've just started with Web and WebScriptsTemporary Looker Simple but powerful to manage your Temporary folder, you know what you downloaded[UDF] _NumberFormat() Better performance on number display[UDF] _DirGet() What a folder contain [how many (hidden,normal,...) files], with one line of code[UDF] _IsPressEs() Just like _IsPress() but for a group of keys

which exactly is the function associated with CONTROL? bcoz I dint find any function that is associated with CONTROL to solve my problem!! Can you please lemme know the function!!!!!!!!!!!

Neil

yes, i realise my mistake since i haven't look at the Command list, sorry

[quote]Don't expect for a perfect life ... Expect a least troubles ones[/quote]Contact me : ass@kiss.toWhat I Have Done :Favorites Manager Mangage your favorite's folder, that's coolPC Waker For those who want to save stickersWebScipts Supporter For those who've just started with Web and WebScriptsTemporary Looker Simple but powerful to manage your Temporary folder, you know what you downloaded[UDF] _NumberFormat() Better performance on number display[UDF] _DirGet() What a folder contain [how many (hidden,normal,...) files], with one line of code[UDF] _IsPressEs() Just like _IsPress() but for a group of keys

Read it a bit more from top to bottom. :)

Dim $title = "Window Title"
Dim $text = "Window Text"
Dim $controlid = "Control Name/ClassNN etc."
Dim $rtext = ""

$return = ControlCommand ($title, $text, $controlid, "IsChecked", "")
If $return = 1 Then
    $rtext = $controlid & " shown on the window " & $title & " is checked"
Else
    $rtext = $controlid & " shown on the window " & $title & " is not checked"
EndIf

MsgBox (0, "Return value of ControlCommand", $rtext)