Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
coldfirero

Send command not working

4 posts in this topic

Hello,

I've started building a little script in AutoIt3, and i've encountered the following problem: i want to maximize a window, and after i set focus on that window i send the alt space X key combination. However on that specific window nothing happens. If i try the script on a different window (let's say a windows explorer page) it works perfect. Any idea why it doesn't work on all windows and why ? (the window it's not working on is Magic Online software).

Here is the code i used (in C++):

void FocusOnMTGOWindow() {

// Set focus on Magic Online window

AU3_WinActivate("Magic Online", "");

// Maximize window

AU3_Send("{ALT}", 0);

AU3_Send("{SPACE}", 0);

AU3_Send("X", 0);

}

I am using Windows Vista Business, 32bit-Edition.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks.

Search help for 'WinSetState'

Search help for 'WinSetState'

I did obviously, but it didn't work with that either. It works on a different window, but not on the one with the gaming client.

I did obviously, but it didn't work with that either. It works on a different window, but not on the one with the gaming client.

Your "gaming client" is probably using something to block keybd_event commands.. If this is the case, and unless you're good enough to bypass that (which there obviously for a reason), then you're pretty much sol.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.