Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkNecromancer

DLL question

4 posts in this topic

Hay guys i decided to try and use dlls to possibly make up for the few areas where autoit lacks and i was thinking if i could extract the source from any dll the study the code. I was wondering if anyone knew of any way to extract the dlls?? i tryed just opening reading and writing a dll but it just returned 0 so i dont know. Thanks

~Dark

It's compiled code, so you won't be able to read it.

If you don't have any previous C++ knowledge it'll be very difficult, but google can give you most of the answers, along with my thread in Dev.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

:idiot: damnit..... and i had some great vision of me programming all these game addon :D . I have no experiance with C++ but i used C alot before autoit. O well thanks

you could use C to create dll files ( I've done it in COBOL) a dll is just a library

of routines or functions that you call from a program. Your compiler is the one that does the trick so the language you use is not a big deal. ( of course if you want speed you wouldnt do it in COBOL :idiot: