Control numbers switched up on me since upgrade

It's a good thing the majority of my script is array based so I'm not crippled do to this, but since I upgraded from v3.2.10.0 to v3.2.12.0 all my control ID numbers switched up on me. They seem to be more logical in that they are not starting from numbers like 4000 or 12000 and instead starting from ...it seems...1 or 2. So basically a control ID used to be 12400 is now 84. Is this done on purpose or did something go screwy on the computer I installed this on?......backdrop; I installed the latest version (not beta) on a different computer and ported the script over to that computer to work on, that's why I'm having this problem. Just asking before I waste my time and redo everything.

• Moderators

It's a good thing the majority of my script is array based so I'm not crippled do to this, but since I upgraded from v3.2.10.0 to v3.2.12.0 all my control ID numbers switched up on me. They seem to be more logical in that they are not starting from numbers like 4000 or 12000 and instead starting from ...it seems...1 or 2. So basically a control ID used to be 12400 is now 84. Is this done on purpose or did something go screwy on the computer I installed this on?......backdrop; I installed the latest version (not beta) on a different computer and ported the script over to that computer to work on, that's why I'm having this problem. Just asking before I waste my time and redo everything.

Control IDs were previously from 1 to however many controls you had.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.