Resizing a video file issue within the l|m|ter Player

I am trying to re-size a video file and instead I am only resizing the window that it is playing in. When I re-size the window that it plays in the video file doesnt change resolution it just gets clipped off where ever the boarders are set with _WMPCreate from the l|m|ter player.

Here's my code:

#include <guiconstants.au3>
#include <WMP.au3>
#include <ExtProp.au3>
Global $vplayer = GUICreate("Video Player",1000,700,0,0,$WS_MAXIMIZE,$WS_EX_TOPMOST); Controls the GUI window behind video Player
        GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
        GUISetBkColor(0x000000); sets background on GUI window 
While 1
    $msg = GUIGetMsg()
    If $Msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Then 
        Exit
    Else
    $vfile = "Gargantuan.wmv"
        Global $player = _wmpcreate(1, 2, 10,100,100); Show, Pixel buffer from left, Pixel buffer from Top, Width of video, Height of Video
        DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "AnimateWindow", "hwnd", $vplayer, "int", 500, "long", 0x00080000);fade-in
        GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

_wmpsetvalue($player, "nocontrols");hides controls
        _wmpsetvalue($player, "cm");disables right-click
        _wmpsetvalue($player, "volume", 100);sets volume to 100
        _wmpsetvalue($player, "fullscreen"); sets fullscreen
        _wmploadmedia($player, $vfile)
Sleep(10000)
EndIf
WEnd

I would like to make an embedded window and resize the video file to play in the embedded window. Does anyone know how to do this?

Get Scite to add a popup when you use a 3rd party UDF -> http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/scite/docs/SciTE4AutoIt3/user-calltip-manager.html

• 2 years later...

Oh how I wish this was possible... I've been trying to do this for weeks. I want to resize the video with-in the GUI to a smaller player but I'm not sure it is possible. The player is using Java control. We have camaras here at work that I look at. They are on the network but they open in a http:// link. I can play them in my gui that I created but can't resize the video. The GUI can be resized but the video does scale down with the gui.

Edited by FastJMAN1