Im lost >;D help?

OMG... how on earth am I going to explain this.....

Let me try it this way: When you use Outlook(express), what POP and SMTP hosts do you need to use ?

The SMTP host you would use there is what you need to use in the UDF.

JOs

i only have 3 things to say

a what

a what

and then what????

did't understand a word of what you was saying xD

Edited by dixo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>| |My scripts: |Warcraft lll auto login -- an auto login to warcraft lll ;) |Wow auto login -- an auto login to wow ;) | |---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>|

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Developers

You need to use the SMTP smarthost of your provider to make this UDF work.

Before you ask: read here about smarthosts: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smart_host

:)

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

i only have 3 things to say

a what

a what

and then what????

did't understand a word of what you was saying xD

I hope you understood: OMG :)

but I give up... knowledge gap is much to big here.. good luck.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

I hope you understood: OMG :)

but I give up... knowledge gap is much to big here.. good luck.

Jos

heheh :) is there anyone else that can help me to under stand what that is hes talking about? xD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>| |My scripts: |Warcraft lll auto login -- an auto login to warcraft lll ;) |Wow auto login -- an auto login to wow ;) | |---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>|

try using one of the servers given in the help file: "smtp.ispdomain.com", "mail.ispdomain.com" or "192.168.1.1" Then try send the mail until you don't get error code 3

when that's done then tell me which error code you then get..

The IP: "192.168.1.1" works for me

then we are trying to solve it step by step

Regards

Edited by newbiescripter

You need to use the SMTP smarthost of your provider to make this UDF work.

Before you ask: read here about smarthosts: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smart_host

Jos

heh im so bad to english so i did't even understand what they was meaning xD is there anyone from denmark thats good to taht stuff or just some english once to help me?? xD

try using one of the servers given in the help file: "smtp.ispdomain.com", "mail.ispdomain.com" or "192.168.1.1" Then try send the mail until you don't get error code 3

when that's done then tell me which error code you then get..

The IP: "192.168.1.1" works for me

then we are trying to solve it step by step

Regards

ok im going to try that out right now ;D

hmmm then im useing

"smtp.ispdomain.com" or "mail.ispdomain.com"

and i start op program and set in username and password and press accept then it make alot of lagg and then i get the error

error code 3

but with the "192.168.1.1"

it just come up with the error in like 1 sec no lagg or anything and i dont get ofther error 's :S

hmmm then im useing

"smtp.ispdomain.com" or "mail.ispdomain.com"

and i start op program and set in username and password and press accept then it make alot of lagg and then i get the error

error code 3

but with the "192.168.1.1"

it just come up with the error in like 1 sec no lagg or anything and i dont get ofther error 's :S

Hmm.. if you don't get other errors then you should see a messagebox telling you that the message was sent.. Try to give it a little time.. press accept and wait until one of the messagebox's pops up..

By the way which Error do you get. the smart thing with the error is to see what the problem is so tell me with errors you get and what the numbers of them is

Edited by newbiescripter

i get an error with all the

"smtp.ispdomain.com" or "mail.ispdomain.com" / "192.168.1.1"

but the only error i get is the code 4 error :/

Edited by dixo

newbiescripter do you have teamviewer maybe you can help me from that? xDD

im going to bed so just pm me or something then i take alook on it tomorrow cya xD

No I haven't. I think that you should try reading the help file once again and then see what it says.

I'm going to bed now, I might look at it tomorrow..

Regards

ok but i just have 1 problem with what you sayd xD

i cant find the code in the help file and then i try to use the find buttom i cant find it :/

help?

hmmm im trying to uninstal it now so then i can try this out ;D

.... then i go in indeks and then type in _inetsmtpmail i cant ind any infor then i get a code up called InetGet and i cant see anything that look's like the

_inetsmtpmail ;P nad i dont get the code info then i get it, i just get the info about the updates in autoit v3

now i get what InetGet is but nothing about _inetsmtpmail

Hmm.. try download the beta version.. maybe it helps? I don't know when _iNetsmtpmail came cause I don't use so much, but as I said try download the beta and see if you can find it then.

kk ty im gonna try that out :s