Sign in to follow this  
kjreha

change background in IE

kjreha

Hi, I've searched high and low for this.

I have successfully used screencapture to take a snapshot. The problem is the background is slightly beige, and the text that I would like to see comes up really faint. I thought it would be easier to change the background temporarily to white. (other idea was to convert the saved jpeg to a lighter grayscale)

any way to do this temporarily. I dont want to change all backgrounds to white, just this particular link.

thanks in advance.

Kevin

Edited by kjreha

Airwolf

Use _IEDocReadHTML() to dump the entire source into a string, then search for the background color (bgcolor=) and change it. Use _IEDocWriteHTML() to display the modified code in an IE object.

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, LPIC-1, MCSA | Languages: AutoIt, C, SQL, .NETBooks: AutoIt v3: Your Quick Guide - $7.99 - O'Reilly Media - September 2007-------->[u]AutoIt v3 Development - newbie to g33k[/u] - Coming Soon - Fate Publishing - Spring 2013UDF Libraries: SkypeCOM UDF Library | ADUC Computers OU Cleanup | Find PixelChecksumExamples: Skype COM Examples - Skype4COMLib Examples converted from VBS to AutoIt

big_daddy

Like this...

#include <IE.au3>

$sURL = "http://www.google.com"

_IEErrorHandlerRegister()
$oIE = _IECreate($sURL)

$oIE.document.body.bgcolor = "#000000" ; Black
Sleep(3000)
$oIE.document.body.bgcolor = "#FFFFFF" ; White