control where my context menu pops up

Here's an example of how this can be done... modified from example 1 in the GUICtrlCreateContextMenu help file, and tested. Run the code below and right-click on "My Label"... (it should also work with coords outside of the window)

#include <GUIConstants.au3>
opt("GUIOnEventMode",1);

GUICreate("Test", 300, 200)

$label      = GUICtrlCreateLabel("My Label", 100, 100, 70, 20)
$labelcontext   = GUICtrlCreateContextMenu($label)
$labelitem      = GUICtrlCreateMenuitem("My Context Menu", $labelcontext)

GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE,"close")
GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_SECONDARYDOWN,"mymenu");this rightclick won't bring up the menu, but runs the function that sends an additional right-click to the control
GUISetState ()

Func mymenu()
    $winpos = WinGetPos("Test")
    $curpos = MouseGetPos()
    $xtrue = $curpos[0] > ($winpos[0] + 100) and $curpos[0] < ($winpos[0] + 170);these two lines determine whether the mouse is currently over your control
    $ytrue = $curpos[1] > ($winpos[1] + 130) and $curpos[1] < ($winpos[1] + 150)
    if $xtrue and $ytrue Then
        MouseMove($winpos[0],$winpos[1],1);move the mouse to coords of your choice - in this case, top left corner of the window
        ControlClick("Test","",$label,"Right");a second right-click brings up the context menu where the mouse is.
    EndIf
EndFunc

While 1
    sleep(10)
Wend

func close()
    Exit
EndFunc

These two lines determine whether the mouse is currently over your control.

The values come from your label's coords at creation, but remember to account for the title-bar on your window... (i added 30 to the y values, but it's possible you'll need to play with this value to make sure the target area covers your control completely)

$xtrue = $curpos[0] > ($winpos[0] + 100) and $curpos[0] < ($winpos[0] + 170) 
$ytrue = $curpos[1] > ($winpos[1] + 130) and $curpos[1] < ($winpos[1] + 150)

If the $xtrue & $ytrue values are both TRUE,

Move the mouse to coords of your choice - in this case, top left corner of the window

and send a second right-click to the label to bring up the context menu where the mouse is.

if $xtrue and $ytrue Then
    MouseMove($winpos[0],$winpos[1],1) 
    ControlClick("Test","",$label,"Right") 
EndIf

Note... adding the "speed" parameter to the mousemove makes this behavior occur very quickly, (instantly)... but leaving it off will still work.. you'll just get to watch the mouse wander to its new location before the context menu comes up.

Hope this helps!

k3v