How to click this javascript link?

I capture the object via debugbar:

<A style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick="java script:openwinscroll('http://my.51job.com/my/Pop_RefreshResume.php?en=0&amp;ReSumeID=1234&amp;wkmfaaiju4','refresh',550,432,165,150);"><SPAN class=or>refresh</SPAN></A>

In normal situation ,I manually click the "refresh" to get the popup windows.

I want to autoit to run popup ''http://my.51job.com/my/Pop_RefreshResume.php?en=0&amp;ReSumeID=1234&amp;wkmfaaiju4','refresh',550,432,165,150"(this windows)

Anyone can help me?

Did you try this? _IELinkClickByText($oIE, "refresh")

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

Hi,Dale:

I tried this.But in vain.

Since I can't look over your shoulder, you'll have to do a lot better job of analysis and description of you problem, what you tried and what happened. Make certain you run your code from within SciTe to get the console messages it generates to try to help you. One common issue is needing to dig into Frames or iFrames.

@damian666, likewise.

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

ok, thanx, i wil try again, and now i will document it...

then can you help if i still dont get it?

damian666

I think you'll find that nearly every thoughtful question gets a thoughtful response.

Dale

ok, i got the message :)

i will get back to you then, with a documented question...

i saw your sig, those questions :P

thats whay you mean huh?

1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

will do man

Damian666

and proud of it!!!

thats whay you mean huh?

will do man

Damian666

and proud of it!!!

thats whay you mean huh?

will do man

Damian666

and proud of it!!!

• 4 months later...

Hi.

What about this link?

<div class="mod_action" id="app21147267565_mod_action-7" fbcontext="2a23c6afc836"><div class="mod_item"><a onclick="fbjs_sandbox.instances.a21147267565.bootstrap();return fbjs_dom.eventHandler.call([fbjs_dom.get_instance(this,21147267565),function(a21147267565_event) {a21147267565_do_job('7','39f17baa1c7be66511ae573d81429932610d1861');},21147267565],new fbjs_event(event));return true">Accomplir la mission</a></div></div>

Thank you for help