Progress Bar

i want to show a progress bar when deleting files or copying.

i want to show it like IE7 or MoxillaFirefox bar of progess (Very Little like these).

it should show itself at the Top of my screen.

also give me a example and a little info about it.

thanx

My New System: Intel Core 2 Extreme Ed., 2 WD Raptor 10K RPM 300 GB HDs RAID 1, 4 GBs DDR2 667 MHz RAM, 3 Viewsonic 17" LCDs, Windows Vista RTM, Mozila FireFox 3, Office 2007 , AutoIt :D

@ monocers

i dont know what are you talking about. can you help me?

My New System: Intel Core 2 Extreme Ed., 2 WD Raptor 10K RPM 300 GB HDs RAID 1, 4 GBs DDR2 667 MHz RAM, 3 Viewsonic 17" LCDs, Windows Vista RTM, Mozila FireFox 3, Office 2007 , AutoIt :D

• Moderators

Am I just paranoid or is this style of writing just like the one by a certain someone whose name start with 'b' and ends with 'hutta'?

If not then just ignore me.

You're not paranoid.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Developers

i dont know what are you talking about. can you help me?

That is your problem in general. Stay with the stuff you understand like how to stick your finger up your nose. Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)