Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Smiley357

Script help

2 posts in this topic

Hello fellow hackers. This is my first post and was looking for some information. I just started using Autoit but know other languages. C, C++ and bat/cmd.

Question:

I play the game Silkroad and use a crude buff bot. A friend asked me for the program and I dont want to give it to him because the program does a little more then just buffs it also loges me on and has my username and password in it. I was wondering 2 things.

1) What is the best way to create a file and have the user put that information in the file and then the program get the information out of the file. i.e. Username:xxx Password:xxx say all stored in info.ini or info.txt or something like that.

2) One issue that I have been having is how to make the bot go to the location I want. Anyone know how to have the bot go to a set of coordinates in Silkroad?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Pease

#2 ·  Posted (edited)

Hello fellow hackers. This is my first post and was looking for some information. I just started using Autoit but know other languages. C, C++ and bat/cmd.

Question:

I play the game Silkroad and use a crude buff bot. A friend asked me for the program and I don’t want to give it to him because the program does a little more then just buff’s it also loges me on and has my username and password in it. I was wondering 2 things.

1) What is the best way to create a file and have the user put that information in the file and then the program get the information out of the file. i.e. Username:xxx Password:xxx say all stored in info.ini or info.txt or something like that.

2) One issue that I have been having is how to make the bot go to the location I want. Anyone know how to have the bot go to a set of coordinates in Silkroad?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Pease

hack·er (hāk'ər)

n. Informal

1. One who is proficient at using or programming a computer; a computer buff.

2. One who uses programming skills to gain illegal access to a computer network or file.

3. One who enthusiastically pursues a game or sport: a weekend tennis hacker.

I am hoping you are using the first term even though botting is considered the second, in a way atleast.

For information on username password, I reccomend using koda, it actually has a sample login GUI. Then see the helpfile on ini write and ini read.

IniWrite ( "filename", "section", "key", "value" )

IniRead ( "filename", "section", "key", "default" )

So you would check to see if "filename.ini" exists, if not a username input and password input comes up and that is created into ini like so:

[username]

key=Username would go here

[password]

key=password would go here

sample code taken from helpfile:

If FileExists("C:\autoexec.bat") Then
    MsgBox(4096, "C:\autoexec.bat File", "Exists")
Else
    MsgBox(4096,"C:\autoexec.bat File", "Does NOT exists")
EndIf

All other information you are looking for can also be found in the helpfile located in your AutoIt directory. I personally use the Search tab when I'm having difficulties.

As for location, I do not believe in botting - good luck for educational purposes, though.

[Hint]Most autoit bots rely on pixelsearch[/hint]

[Hint2]Search "mouse" in autoit helpfile to click the mouse to certain cordinates[/hint2]

:) Happy coding

[edit] if you search "bott" on the forums you may get a source code to an old bot that would give you alot of educational information on the tasks you are attempting[/edit]

Edited by Anonymouse

children may smile; the wise ponder- Dr. Holmes of Hardvard Medical School on an Ether BingeLove Makes The World Go Round?So does five shots of tequila. What's your point?[quote name='Valik' date='Jun 5 2008, 05:13 PM']wraithdu, 24 hours. Said I have a bad attitude, just driving the point home with a ban.[/quote]This is classic. :)