NEed help .

Hell guyz , i was a looong time inactive in this forum and i am really sorry ( i was "active" long time ago , just active :)) i dont like to post to much :P ) and i was inactive using autoit3 language too .

I need some help.

Can somebody tell me , i have a script , and whats the command/function or whatever , so that after computer is restarted when the windows is loaded the program run without u to start it , yea i know u can do that from windows , but i wanna add this to the source ^^ i dont trust noob windows ^^

Best regards.

Hell guyz , i was a looong time inactive in this forum and i am really sorry ( i was "active" long time ago , just active :) ) i dont like to post to much :P ) and i was inactive using autoit3 language too .

I need some help.

Can somebody tell me , i have a script , and whats the command/function or whatever , so that after computer is restarted when the windows is loaded the program run without u to start it , yea i know u can do that from windows , but i wanna add this to the source ^^ i dont trust noob windows ^^

Best regards.

Well, you could link to your executable from HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run, or make a shortcut to it from the Start > Programs > Startup folder, or create a service (which is a bit more elite, for more info search the forums for good examples)... There are lots of ways.

The thing is you can start it in many ways (which typically means to start it at different stages in Windows boot). Which way to choose depends on what exactly the program is for.

Roses are FF0000, violets are 0000FF... All my base are belong to you.

Well, you could link to your executable from HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run, or make a shortcut to it from the Start > Programs > Startup folder, or create a service (which is a bit more elite, for more info search the forums for good examples)... There are lots of ways.

The thing is you can start it in many ways (which typically means to start it at different stages in Windows boot). Which way to choose depends on what exactly the program is for.

just a stupid shutdown and restart pc programm