Impossiable to decompile autoit script

Despite my topic being deleted once...Ill go ahead and ask again.

I read what was said on here and added a password to each of my autoit files whenever I finished them, And now for some reason, I cannot decompile them, I thought -Sure ill use that password!- But for some reason when I load up the decompiler, the password box is greyed out and I cant add anything to it.

Iv even tried editing it in hex to remove the -haha hacker nice try- error message, but it still doesnt want to decompile ><

Does anyone have any suggestions?

• Moderators

Despite my topic being deleted once...Ill go ahead and ask again.

I read what was said on here and added a password to each of my autoit files whenever I finished them, And now for some reason, I cannot decompile them, I thought -Sure ill use that password!- But for some reason when I load up the decompiler, the password box is greyed out and I cant add anything to it.

Iv even tried editing it in hex to remove the -haha hacker nice try- error message, but it still doesnt want to decompile ><

Does anyone have any suggestions?

If your topic was deleted by a moderator, restarting it is a good way to get banned.

7 topics down would have answered your question:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...st&p=539393

Edit:

And the topic you are referring to "Haha "hacker nice try"" has nothing to do with Your scripts, that's something w0uter wrote.

Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.