Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wikipete

exe encript.

5 posts in this topic

Hi,

I know that this is a "well documented" topic, but I tried the search and had about 50 windows open trying different programs.

I want to know what is the simplist way to encript an exe so that it will work on any (modern) windows computer and not have joe blogs down the road ripping it off and uploading the source to Limewire.

Thanks very much.

Run (Brain.exe)

obfuscate.

How often do you want us to make clear to you we do not want this discussed on our forums?

All you need to know can be found so please stop making threads with questions about making programs safe.

The simple answer is that there is NONE. (well maybe only when you put a condom around it but let me know if that works.)

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions        Beta files                                                          Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

obfuscate.

Yh, that came up a number of times, how would I go about doing this (I am completely new to all of this)

Thanks!

Run (Brain.exe)

#5 ·  Posted (edited)

Yh, that came up a number of times, how would I go about doing this (I am completely new to all of this)

Thanks!

Install the SciTE4AutoIt3 installer and read its manual on how to do things.

Jos

ps also read the answer from me above your last post..

Edited by Jos

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions        Beta files                                                          Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)