exe encript.

Hi,

I know that this is a "well documented" topic, but I tried the search and had about 50 windows open trying different programs.

I want to know what is the simplist way to encript an exe so that it will work on any (modern) windows computer and not have joe blogs down the road ripping it off and uploading the source to Limewire.

Thanks very much.

Run (Brain.exe)

• Developers

How often do you want us to make clear to you we do not want this discussed on our forums?

All you need to know can be found so please stop making threads with questions about making programs safe.

The simple answer is that there is NONE. (well maybe only when you put a condom around it but let me know if that works.)

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

Yh, that came up a number of times, how would I go about doing this (I am completely new to all of this)

Thanks!

Install the SciTE4AutoIt3 installer and read its manual on how to do things.

Jos

ps also read the answer from me above your last post..

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)