AutoIt Dll Compiler?

Well,I can't compile ProSpeed for example,or even my own dll that i wrote in autoit.

I want it in .dll format,isn't that possible?

Valik, The Legendary programmer!Will be using that signature for 2 months due to my loss on a bet ):

Then how is proSpeed.dll compiled in autoit?

That really confuses me,did they just renamed the file to .dll and used the functions from another exe?

Valik, The Legendary programmer!Will be using that signature for 2 months due to my loss on a bet ):

Is there a way to "link" the script with a static library or even DLL? I'm wondering whether I can compile all the .au3, .lib or .dll into one EXE.

Maybe FileInstall will do what you want. It doesn't link the exe with the dll but it means you can have the dll in the exe file and save it somewhere at run time.
Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.