Embed web video help

Mmk, I want to make a script to play videos from the web. I have basic auto it experience, I just need a little guidance here.

I want to be able to search for and then play videos within a gui. I just am not sure how to play the videos from the web. Guidance to what commands I may need would be appreciated.

Mmk, I want to make a script to play videos from the web. I have basic auto it experience, I just need a little guidance here.

I want to be able to search for and then play videos within a gui. I just am not sure how to play the videos from the web. Guidance to what commands I may need would be appreciated.

Make it an object, Look up AutoIt 1 2 3, for a step by step tutorial (I think it's in section 2?) With the game.

children may smile; the wise ponder- Dr. Holmes of Hardvard Medical School on an Ether BingeLove Makes The World Go Round?So does five shots of tequila. What's your point?[quote name='Valik' date='Jun 5 2008, 05:13 PM']wraithdu, 24 hours. Said I have a bad attitude, just driving the point home with a ban.[/quote]This is classic. :)

Yea, but I want to embed it in my gui.

I know... did you look at Auto It 123? It DOES embed it into the GUI...

children may smile; the wise ponder- Dr. Holmes of Hardvard Medical School on an Ether BingeLove Makes The World Go Round?So does five shots of tequila. What's your point?[quote name='Valik' date='Jun 5 2008, 05:13 PM']wraithdu, 24 hours. Said I have a bad attitude, just driving the point home with a ban.[/quote]This is classic. :)

Ok, but once I found the source how do I navigate to that. For example, the site may be mygame.com/mygame.php and the source may be the_game.swf

I know how to navigate, I'm just wondering what to put in for the navigate function. I don't know how to point it to the game.

Ok, but once I found the source how do I navigate to that. For example, the site may be mygame.com/mygame.php and the source may be the_game.swf

I know how to navigate, I'm just wondering what to put in for the navigate function. I don't know how to point it to the game.

The full url to the SWF is what you want. That's all you use. Since the page you are on Embeds it to itself, it has to come from somewhere else to embed it, you want to do the same thing - but not on the page, on your GUI.

So: "http://www.gamewebsite.com/games/files/the_game.swf" is what you would use