PayPal

Is there a way to check, if the user of my program has clicked the pay now button?

Or can i check the link in the input?

Can you include some more information about the program? For instance, I'm not sure if your trying to check for the button click on a webpage or a GUI. I also don't know what you are referring to by "check the link in the input".

No worries - it just helps to be as detailed as possible when asking for help so that we can find a precise answer for you quickly.

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, LPIC-1, MCSA | Languages: AutoIt, C, SQL, .NETBooks: AutoIt v3: Your Quick Guide - $7.99 - O'Reilly Media - September 2007-------->[u]AutoIt v3 Development - newbie to g33k[/u] - Coming Soon - Fate Publishing - Spring 2013UDF Libraries: SkypeCOM UDF Library | ADUC Computers OU Cleanup | Find PixelChecksumExamples: Skype COM Examples - Skype4COMLib Examples converted from VBS to AutoIt

Ok my program drirects you to the paypal site and then you have to log in, and then there is a button pay now, i want to check if the button was clicked by the user.And i mean the inout where you can fill in a link like autoitscript.com and then the browser navigates to this site :)

I can´t check the name from the IE, because it´s different for every language.

Heres a pic.

Posted Image